Allegro Legal Translations is happy to accommodate translation requests from private individuals.
How can I help you?
- Do you need your foreign marriage or birth certificate translated for a passport application or other purpose?
As a Qualified Member of the Institute of Translation of Interpreting (MITI), I can offer certified translations which are recognised by HM Passport Office and Home Office.
- Do you need your academic certificates / transcripts translated for admission into university, recognition of qualifications, etc.?
As a Qualified Member of the Institute of Translation of Interpreting (MITI), I can offer certified translations which are recognised by Universities, the General Medical Council (GMC), the General Dental Council (GDC) and others.
- Do you need a translation of a foreign will?
I can provide certified translations of foreign wills which are recognised for probate purposes.
- Are you in the process of buying or selling property abroad?
Property conveyancing abroad can be complicated and for your reassurance it is always better to have a full understanding of the documents that you are signing before you make a firm commitment. I can provide full translations or summaries of your conveyancing documents so that you are always acting from an informed position.
- Do you require translations of court judgments for divorce, child custody proceedings, etc.?
In our increasingly international world, we sometimes receive documents written in a foreign language (court judgments, reports, etc.) which are very important for our personal and family situation. I can translate these documents for you so that you always remain fully informed about your position.
Whatever translation service you require as a private individual, you can be sure that your query will be handled in a friendly, confidential and sensitive manner.
Allegro Legal Translations prides itself on its transparency. All costs will be explained to you upfront so you can be reassured that there will be no nasty surprises!
Types of documents typically translated for private individuals:
- Academic certificates
- Birth, marriage, death certificates
- Conveyancing documents
- Court judgments
- Police reports
- Powers of attorney
- Title deeds
To find out more, click on Request a Quote.